Caddock 1776 Series
The 1776 precision decade resistor voltage dividers from Caddock offer between 3, 4 and 5 resistors in a single through-hole package, with ratios ranging from 10:1 up to 10,000:1. Caddock offer 39 standard models of the 1776 series including the new smaller and lower cost options. They can offer voltage ratings of up to 1.2kV continuous with an over-voltage up to 2kV. The exceptional performance of this extensive family of Caddock 1776 precision decade resistor voltage dividers has been achieved through the special combination of advantages provided by Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance films.
- Precision through-hole decade resistor voltage dividers
- 39 standard models of the 1776 series
- 3, 4 and 5 decade voltage dividers with ratios from 10:1 to 10,000:1
- Smaller models requiring less board space
- Voltage rating from 750V up to 1.2kV (DC or RMS AC voltage applied to R1 in series with any combination of R2, R3, R4 and R5)
- Over-voltage of up to 2kV or 1.67 times rated DC voltage (VDC or peak VAC applied to R1 in series with any combination of R2, R3, R4 and R5 for 10s)
- Many combinations of Ratio and Absolute Tolerance as well as Ratio and Absolute TCR
- Exceptional performance achieved through the special combination of advantages provided by Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance films
Designed for digital multimeters and range switching equipment, the Caddock 1776 precision resistor networks deliver higher performance than selected discrete resistor sets and thin-film networks.
The 1776 series is supplied in various sizes with different pin layouts depending on the resistance ratio and resistance values of the divider network.
|Maximum Resistance||R1 = 10MΩ down to R5 = 1.0001kΩ|
|Minimum Resistance||R1 = 900kΩ down to R4 = 900Ω|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.