Caddock CC2520FC Series
- Low resistance precision flip-chip resistor
- Flip-chip version for surface-mount applications (FC)
- 2520 chip size
- Resistance values from 0.01Ω to 10Ω
- Bare ceramic back surface
- High pulse handling and overload capabilities
- Low inductance of 5nH (typical) provides excellent high frequency and pulse response
- Tolerances from as low as ±1.0% up to ±5.0% (resistance value dependent)
- TCR from as low as -20 to &plus80 ppm/°C (resistance values of 0.5Ω and above)
- Operating temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
The CC2520FC series from Caddock are the best choice for switching power supplies, motor speed controls and high current sensing applications.
Thermal resistance is provided for the CC2520FC series to optimise high power designs when utilising higher thermal conductivity circuit board substrates such as IMS or Alumina. Please see datasheet for further details.
The recommended solders for flip-chip solder attachment are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2), Sn (96.5) / Ag (3.5), or standard Sn / Ag /Cu solder alloys.
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CC FC series including the CC2520FC:
Please see datasheet for notes relating to the power capabilities.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.