Caddock CC2520WB Series
The CC2520WB low resistance precision wire-bondable surface-mount resistor series from Caddock offers resistance values from as low as 0.025Ω up to 10Ω making it ideal for current sensing applications. The CC2520WB series features low inductance of 5nH (typical) which provides excellent high frequency and pulse response, with high pulse handling and overload capabilities. The WB variant of the CC series from Caddock is a hybrid mountable version with metallised pads for wire-bonding utilising aluminium wire and a metallised back surface for solder attachment of the back surface to a heat sinking substrate.
- Low resistance precision wire-bondable resistor
- Wire-bondable version for hybrid applications (WB)
- 2520 chip size
- Resistance values from 0.025Ω to 10Ω
- Metallised back surface for soldering to substrate or a heat sink
- High pulse handling and overload capabilities
- Low inductance of 5nH (typical) provides excellent high frequency and pulse response
- Tolerances from as low as ±1.0% up to ±5.0% (resistance value dependent)
- TCR from as low as -20 to +80 ppm/°C (resistance values of 0.5Ω and above)
- Operating temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
The CC2520WB series from Caddock is the best choice for switching power supplies, motor speed controls and high current sensing applications.
Thermal resistance is provided for the CC2520WB series to optimise high power designs when utilising higher thermal conductivity circuit board substrates such as IMS or Alumina. Please see datasheet for further details.
The recommended solders are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2), Sn (96.5) / Ag (3.5), or standard Sn / Ag / Cu solder alloys.
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CC WB series including the CC2520WB:
Please see datasheet for notes relating to the power capabilities.
|Maximum Power Rating||Please see datasheet for power capability information|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.