Caddock CHR2520FC Series
The CHR2520FC high resistance precision flip-chip surface-mount resistor series from Caddock offers resistance values from 10MΩ up to 100MΩ. These high resistance precision chip resistors are designed for use in extremely low signal detection / amplification circuits. The CHR2520FC series features solderable metallised termination pads on one side of the substrate, the same side as the resistive element, with the back side of the substrate being bare ceramic.
- High resistance precision flip-chip resistor
- Flip-chip version for surface-mount applications (FC)
- 2520 chip size
- Resistance values from 10MΩ to 100MΩ
- Bare ceramic back surface with metallised terminations pads on the same side as the resistive element
- Tolerance of ±1.0%
- TCR from as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from 10MΩ up to 25MΩ, between -40°C and +85°C)
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C
Typical applications for the CHR2520FC high resistance precision flip-chip resistor series include:
- Photodiode signal amplification
- Ionisation detection
- Input resistor for high impedance voltage division
Customisations are available upon request, please see the ordering information tab for available standard resistance values and part number break down as well as the list of customisable options.
The recommended solders for flip-chip solder attachment are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2), Sn (96.5) / Ag (3.5) or standard Sn / Ag / Cu solder alloys.
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CHR2520FC series:
|Maximum Voltage Rating||150V|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU