Caddock MK227 Series
- Compact rectangular power film radial leaded resistor with standard lead spacing
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 2MΩ
- Utilises Caddock's Micronox® resistance film technology
- Utilises Caddock's non-inductive design
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard with non-standard options down to ±0.1% from 30Ω and above
- TCR of ±50 ppm/°C from 5Ω and above (between -15°C and +105°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 200V
- Maximum power rating of 0.5W
- Operating temperature of between -40°C and +150°C
The MK200 and MK700 series of resistors are the RoHS equivalent versions of the older non-RoHS MK100 and MK600 series. These resistors have pure matte Tin (Sn) lead finish optimised for use in commercial and industrial applications.
With their compact design, it is easier to achieve greater packaging densities without the need for leaving extra space where resistor value changes can require larger resistors or non-uniform lead spacing.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MK200 resistor series including the MK227:
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available: