Caddock ML Series
The ML high temperature precision axial leaded resistor series from Caddock offers a resistance range from 50Ω up to 5MΩ, a power rating of up to 0.6W (ML181 model) and a voltage rating of up to 600V (ML181 model). The ML series has a tolerance of ±1.0% as standard, with options down to ±0.1% on special order, and also a TCR of ±50 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C). These resistors are produced with Caddock's proven Micronox® resistance films.
- High temperature high voltage precision axial leaded resistor
- Available in any resistance between 50Ω and 5MΩ
- Utilises Caddock's Micronox® resistance film technology
- The ML181 model utilises Caddock's non-inductive design
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard with options down to ±0.1% on special order
- TCR of ±50 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C)
- Maximum working voltage of up to 600V (model dependent)
- Maximum power rating of up to 0.6W (model dependent)
- Maximum operating temperature to +175°C
Some models of the ML series are manufactured with Caddock's non-inductive design that provides for neighbouring lines to carry current in opposite directions. This efficient non-inductive construction is accomplished without derating of any performance advantages.
ML high temperature high voltage precision resistors have a proven performance history in industrial and military applications.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete ML resistor series:
Models with low inductance construction are in shaded areas
Models with Caddock's non-inductance resistance pattern are in non-shaded areas
The continuous maximum applied voltage cannot exceed the maximum power rating and is ohmic value dependent.
Value range is case size dependent.
|Maximum Power Rating||0.08W (ML104 model) up to 0.6W (ML181 model)|
|TCR||±50 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C)|
|Tolerance||±1.0% as standard down to ±0.1% on special order|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is not compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.