Caddock MP725 Series
The MP725 D-Pak style surface-mount power film resistors from Caddock offer a resistance range from 0.02Ω up to 1KΩ and a power rating of up to 25W at +25°C case temperature. The MP725 series tolerance values available are ±1.0%, ±5.0% and ±20.0% (depending on the resistance value required). These resistors introduce Caddock's proven Micronox® resistance film system in the widely accepted D-Pak style surface-mount power package. The non-inductive design makes this resistor ideal in high frequency communications, power switching circuits, and snubbers.
- D-Pak style surface-mount power film resistor
- Resistance values available between 0.02Ω and 1KΩ
- Metal tab assists in post surface-mount soldering inspection
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.02Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω) and -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±5.0% from 0.02Ω to 0.049Ω and ±1.0% from 0.05Ω and 1kΩ (±5.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 25W at +25°C case temperature
- Maximum voltage rating of 200V
- Resisor element is electrically isolated from the metal heat sink tab
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in D-Pak style power packages. This experience will help you get the most out of this unique family of surface-mount power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP725 resistor series:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating||25W|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, but are not compatible with high temperature lead-free solder reflow processes. The bodies of these resistors must not exceed 219°C.