Caddock MP820 Series
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Resistance values available between 10Ω and 10KΩ
- Metal heat sink mounting tab
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of -20 to +50 ppm/°C
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard (±0.5%, ±2.0%, ±5.0%, ±10.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +175°C
- Maximum voltage rating of 300V
- Resistor element is electrically isolated from the mounting surface
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP820 resistor series:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.