Caddock MP820 Series
The MP820 Kool-Pak® power film resistors from Caddock offers a resistance range from 10Ω up to 10KΩ and a power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +175°C. The MP820 series tolerance is ±1.0% as standard (±0.5%, ±2.0%, ±5.0%, ±10.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values). The MP820 Kool-Tab® power film resistors are constructed with Caddock's Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic substrate which is thermally bonded to the copper heat sink tab. The resistor body is then moulded with a high temperature moulding compound to finish the metal tab TO-220 package. The lead wire attachment and resistance element geometry are configured to provide outstanding non-inductive performance.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Resistance values available between 10Ω and 10KΩ
- Metal heat sink mounting tab
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of -20 to +50 ppm/°C
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard (±0.5%, ±2.0%, ±5.0%, ±10.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +175°C
- Maximum voltage rating of 300V
- Resistor element is electrically isolated from the mounting surface
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP820 resistor series:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating||20W|
|TCR||-20 to +50 ppm/°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU