Caddock MP9100 Series
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface.
- Resistance values available between 0.05Ω and 100Ω
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω) and -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard (±5.0% and ±20.0% are also available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 100W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +175°C
- Maximum temperature 175°C
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-247 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP9000 resistor series including the MP9100:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.