Caddock MP925 Series
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface.
- Resistance values available between 5KΩ and 100KΩ
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard (±5.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 25W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +150°C
- Maximum voltage 500V
- Maximum temperature 150°C
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP900 resistor series including the MP925:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available: