Caddock MS Series
- High voltage power film through-hole resistor
- Higher voltage ratings without the limitations of minimum wire size and spacing.
- Resistance values available between 20Ω and 30MΩ
- TCR ±80 ppm/°C (between 0°C and +70°C)
- Tolerance of ±1.0% (±0.1% are available on special order)
Maximum power rating of up to 22W (at +25°C, MS322 model)
Up to 13.2W (at +125°C, MS322 model)
- Maximum voltage 6000V
- Maximum operating temperature +275°C
- Excellent long term stability.
Most models are manufactured with Caddock's Non-Inductive serpentine resistive pattern that provides a truly non-inductive resistor that is about as inductive as a straight piece of wire the length of the resistor body. Caddock MS series lead material is Nickel Clad Copper with thin Gold Plate, solderable. For welding applications, optional pure nickel leads are available on Models MS126, MS150, MS151, MS175, MS176, MS210.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MS resistor series:
Models with low inductance construction are in shaded areas
Models with Caddock's non-inductance resistance pattern are in non-shaded areas
* limited by power rating
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available: