Caddock SR20 Series
- Current sense through-hole resistor with Kelvin connections
- Utilises Caddock's Micronox® resistance film
- Resistance values available between 0.005Ω and 1Ω
- TCR 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.005Ω and 0.007Ω) 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.008Ω and 0.024Ω), 0 to +150 ppm/°C (from 0.025Ω and 0.08Ω), -50 to +100 ppm/°C (from 0.081Ω and 1Ω)
- Tolerance of ±1.0%
- Maximum power rating of up to 2W (at 70°C)
- Maximum operating temperature +150°C
- Non-inductive design
- Compact footprint
This compact construction makes this sense resistor ideal for many current monitoring or control applications.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete SR resistor series which includes the SR20 resistor:
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, but, requires extra care during “Lead(Pb)-Free” wave soldering. The temperature of the resistor terminal adjacent to the resistor body must be maintained below 219°C during soldering.