Caddock USFS Series
The USFS series from Caddock are high voltage, ultra stable, low TCR selected resistor sets. The resistance values available for the complete sets are 30MΩ, 50MΩ and 100MΩ all with a TCR of 2 ppm/°C and a tolerance of ±0.10% for each set. The USFS resistor sets are designed for use in high voltage systems that require the very best temperature and long term stability. These are manufactured with Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film system, the individual resistors that form these sets are individually characterised using automated data acquisition systems and then selected to form a set resistance.
- Ultra-stable radial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Sets are available with either 3 or 5 selected USF300 series resistors (model dependent)
- Resistance values available for the complete sets are 30MΩ, 50MΩ and 100MΩ
- TCR for the complete sets of ±2 ppm/°C
- Tolerance for the complete sets of ±0.1%
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Voltage coefficient as low as 0.005 ppm/V per resistor set (model dependent)
- Ceramic package provides cool operation
- Multiple USFS selected resistor sets can be used in series to achieve higher total resistances and higher voltage ratings
- Utilising Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film systems
Multiple USFS selected resistor sets can be used in series to form a string of resistors that achieve a higher total resistance and a higher voltage rating with 2 ppm/°C overall temperature coefficient.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete USFS series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.
|Maximum Voltage Rating||5kVDC (model dependent)|
|TCR||±2 ppm/°C over the whole resistor set|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU