Caddock USGS Series
- Ultra-stable axial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Sets are available with either 3 or 5 selected USG1110 series resistor (model dependent)
- Resistance values available for the complete sets are 300MΩ and 500MΩ
- TCR for the complet sets are ±5 ppm/°C
- Tolerance for the complete sets are ±0.1%
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Voltage coefficient as low as 0.02 ppm/V per resistor set (500MΩ set) and 0.03 ppm/V per resistor set (300MΩ set)
- Utilising Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film systems
Multiple USGS selected resistor sets can be used in series to form a string of resistors that achieves a higher total resistance and a higher voltage rating with 5 ppm/°C overall temperature coefficient.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete USGS series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.
|Maximum Voltage Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.