Caddock USGS Series
The USGS series from Caddock are high voltage, ultra stable, low TCR selected resistor sets. The resistance values available for the complete sets are 300MΩ and 500MΩ all with a TCR of 5 ppm/°C and a tolerance of ±0.10% for each set. The USGS resistor sets are designed for use in high voltage systems that require excellent temperature and long term stability. These are manufactured with Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film system, the individual resistors that form these sets are individually characterized using automated data acquisition systems and then selected to form a set resistance.
- Ultra-stable axial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Sets are available with either 3 or 5 selected USG1110 series resistor (model dependent)
- Resistance values available for the complete sets are 300MΩ and 500MΩ
- TCR for the complet sets of ±5 ppm/°C
- Tolerance for the complete sets of ±0.1%
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Voltage coefficient as low as 0.02 ppm/V per resistor set (500MΩ set) and 0.03 ppm/V per resistor set (300MΩ set)
- Utilising Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film systems
Multiple USGS selected resistor sets can be used in series to form a string of resistors that achieve a higher total resistance and a higher voltage rating with 5 ppm/°C overall temperature coefficient.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete USGS series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.
|Maximum Resistance||500MΩ for the complete set|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||50kVDC (model dependent)|
|Minimum Resistance||300MΩ for complete set|
|TCR||±5 ppm/°C over the whole resistor set|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.