Caddock USG1105 Series
- Ultra-stable precision high voltage axial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Resistance values available are 50MΩ and 75MΩ
- TCR of 10 ppm/°C or 20 ppm/°C depending on the resistance value required
- Tolerance of ±0.1% or ±0.2% depending on the resistance value required
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Maximum voltage rating 5KV
- Typical load life stability 0.025% per 1,000 hours
- Utilising Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film systems
The low TCR of the Type USG1105 resistors minimizes temperature related drift due to temperature gradients that may exist due to the placement of the resistor components in the high voltage assembly
The below table gives the specifications available for the USG1105 series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.
|Maximum Voltage Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.