Caddock CC2015WB Series
- Low resistance precision wire-bondable resistor
- Wire-bondable version for hybrid applications (WB)
- 2015 chip size
- Resistance values from 0.02Ω to 10Ω
- Metallised back surface for soldering to substrate or a heat sink
- High pulse handling and overload capabilities
- Low inductance of 5nH (typical) provides excellent high frequency and pulse response
- Tolerances from as low as ±1.0% up to ±5.0% (resistance value dependent)
- TCR from as low as -20 to &plus80 ppm/°C (resistance values of 0.5Ω and above)
- Operating temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
The CC2015WB series from Caddock are the best choice for switching power supplies, motor speed controls and high current sensing applications.
Thermal resistance is provided for the CC2015WB series to optimise high power designs when utilising higher thermal conductivity circuit board substrates such as IMS or Alumina. Please see datasheet for further details.
The recommended solders are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2), Sn (96.5) / Ag (3.5), or standard Sn / Ag /Cu solder alloys.
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CC WB series including the CC2015WB:
Please see datasheet for notes relating to the power capabilities.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.