Caddock CD2015FC Series
- Flip-chip version for surface-mount applications (FC)
- 2015 chip size
- Resistance values from 0.01Ω to 0.2Ω
- Pedestal terminal design helps maintain precision and its copper core provides heat spreading which enhances the high power handling capabilities
- Bare ceramic back surface
- High pulse handling and overload capabilities
- Low inductance of 5nH (typical) provides excellent high frequency and pulse response
- Tolerance of ±1.0%
- TCR from as low as 0 to +100 ppm/°C (resistance values of 0.05Ω up to 0.2Ω)
- Operating temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
Thermal resistance is provided for the CD2015FC series to optimise high power designs when utilising higher thermal conductivity circuit board substrates such as IMS or Alumina. Please see datasheet for further details.
Please note that during soldering of all CD resistors from Caddock, the soldering temperature profile must not cause the pedestal terminals of this device to exceed +220°C.
The recommended solders for flip-chip solder attachment are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2).
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CD FC series including the CD2015FC:
Please see datasheet for notes relating to the power capabilities.
|Maximum Power Rating||1W (at +70°C)|
|Tolerance||±1.0% (0.01Ω and above)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, but are not compatible with high temperature lead-free solder reflow processes. The bodies of these resistors must not exceed 219°C.