SRT CHR 2010-HT Series
The CHR 2010-HT high temperature non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHR 2010 range while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a wide resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.5W and voltage rating of 250V trimmed or 900V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 2010 surface mount package. By utilising SRT's thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±2.0% (between 10Ω and 10MΩ) and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between +25°C and +85°C). The CHR 2010-HT resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 2010 package
- Power rating of 0.5W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 250V trimmed or 900V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±2.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHR 2010-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CHR series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value): +25°C...+85°C
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal Power Mode: 2W as CHR 2512-HT (P70=2W, P300=0W) and 3W as CHR 4020-HT (P70=3W, P300=0W) respectively. Higher power rating requires an adequate heat removal (e.g. increased solder pads or Copper thicknesses). The user has to guarantee, that solder joints will not run over their load limit. The resistor must not exceed the specified operating temperature range
|Maximum Power Rating||0.5W (at +70°C)|
|TCR||1Ω up to 10Ω
|Tolerance||1Ω up to 10Ω
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT high temperature, non-magnetic, surface-mount chip resistor CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series datasheet|
|SRT standard CHR high ohmic SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors