Caddock 1787 Series
- Through-hole current sensing resistor network
- 12 standard models in 5 network arrangements
- 3 or 4 resistor elements in a thin-profile single package
- Resistance range from RA = 99.9Ω, RB = 9.9Ω and RC = 0.9Ω up to RA = 1kΩ, RB = 100Ω, RC = 10Ω and RD = 1Ω
- The monolithic construction and standardised lead spacing simplify installation
- Caddock's Micronox® resistance films provide exceptional stability for improved long-term measurement accuracy
- Storage temperature between -55°C and +85°C
The Caddock 1787 current sense through-hole resistor networks utilise Caddock's Micronox® resistance films and advanced high through-put laser manufacturing capabilities to achieve many vital advantages in precision current measurement circuits, including laboratory and bench-type digital instrumentation.
The thin-profile single package configuration replaces as many as four discrete current sense resistors.
The 1787 series is supplied in various sizes with different pin layouts depending on the resistance values and electrical specifications of the current sense network.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.