SRT CBW 0805 Series
The CBW 0805 non-magnetic bondable chip resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 10Ω up to 1TΩ, power rating of 0.125W and working voltage rating of 200V, all in a small 0805 package. By utilising SRT's thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±5.0% (between 10Ω and 10GΩ) as well as a TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between 10Ω and 100MΩ). The CBW 0805 resistor series has the bottom side completely insulated and features AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly) or gold termination for wire bonding (US/TC face up) as well as flip chip (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly).
- Flip chip, bondable thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 1TΩ
- 0805 package
- Power rating of 0.125W at +70°C
- Working voltage rating 200V
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10GΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 100MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +155°C
- AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- Gold termination for wire bonding (US/TS, face up) as well as flip chip (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- No wrap-around
- Bottom side completely insulated
Orientation in tape (face-up for wire bonding, face-down for flip chip assembly) is to be specified with order. If not specified, face-up is supplied as standard.
The CBW non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +200°C). Please see the separate CBW-HT product pages for further information.
Other sizes and custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CBW 0805 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C...+85°C
2) VCR: typical values, all negative, not available for all TCR values
3) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
|Maximum Power Rating|
|TCR||10Ω up to 100MΩ|
|Tolerance||10Ω up to 10GΩ|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT CBW non-magnetic bondable SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors