Weidmüller RJ45M R1V 3.3N4Y/G TY series
The RJ45M R1V 3.3N4Y/G TY jack transformer from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers a magnetic transmitter socket for gigabit applications (1000 base-T) with integrated compensation, which actively counteracts inductive and capacitive couplings and saves space on the PCB. The RJ45 jack with transformer connector by Weidmüller features 8 poles with an outgoing elbow of 180° and extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Through-hole RJ45 jack with transformer
- Mounting onto PCB via THR solder connection
- Transmission rate 10/100Mbit/s
- Outgoing elbow of 180°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Socket connection
- Approved by EAC and are UL listed
- 8 poles
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- 2 LEDs which are green and yellow
- Dielectric strength of ≥1500VDC
- Operating temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 jack series is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.
|LED||2 - green and yellow|
|Number of Poles||8|
|Outgoing Elbow (Angle from PCB)||180°|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Weidmüller RJ45M R1V 3.3N4Y/G TY plug-in connector datasheet|
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.