Weidmüller RJ45G1 R12D 3.3E4G/Y TY
The RJ45G1 R12D 3.3E4G/Y TY jack with transformer from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers twin magnetic transmitter sockets for gigabit applications (1000 base-T) with integrated compensation, which actively counteracts inductive and capacitive couplings as well as saves space on the PCB. This RJ45 twin jack with transformer connector by Weidmüller features 10 poles with an outgoing elbow of 90° and extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Through-hole RJ45 jack with transformer
- Mounting onto PCB via THR solder connection
- Transmission rate 1000MBit/s
- Outgoing elbow of 90°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Twin port
- 4 LEDs - with a yellow and green LED in each port
- Approved by EAC and are UL listed
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- Dielectric strength of ≥1500VDC
- Operating temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 jack series is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.
|Number of Poles|
|Outgoing Elbow (Angle from PCB)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Weidmüller RJ45G1 R12D 3.3E4G/Y TY plug-in connector datasheet|
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.