Core Sensors CS14 series
The CS14 wet/wet differential pressure transducer series from Core Sensors is designed for various applications including filtration and tank monitoring. The options include differential pressure ranges of up to 300 PSI, both male and female 1/4” NPT process connections, choice of voltage and 4-20mA loop powered output signals. The CS14 from Core comes with a 316L SS oil filled sensor element which provides excellent stability over a wide operating temperature range of −40°C to +105°C while offering corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases by offering a robust package with an accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL. The compact designs makes it a perfect solution for differential measurement applications in confined spaces.
- Wet/wet differential pressure transducer
- Differential pressure range of up to 300 PSI
- Maximum line pressure of 500 PSI
- Operating temperature −40°C to +105°C
- Accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL
- Burst pressure of 3x rated differential pressure
- Stability (1 year) of ≤ ±0.25% of FS
- Pressure cycles of 4 million
- Electrical output options of 4-20mA, 1-5V(3 wire), 0-5V (3 wire) or 0.5-4.5V ratiometric
- 316L SS diaphragm / oil filled sensor element
- Both male and female 1/4” NPT process connections
Potential applications for the Core CS14 series include:
- Cryogenic bulk tank level measurement
- Tank level monitoring
Please see the below performance and thermal tables for the Core CS14 series:
* Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability
**Max line pressure is the highest equal common mode pressure that can be applied to the sensor without damage.
***Overpressure and burst pressure are the maximum differential pressure that can be applied to the high or low side before damage to the sensor will occur.
****IP Rating is dependent on electrical termination selected. Please contact us for more information.
|Operating Temperature||−40°C to +105°C|
|Pressure Range||Differential up to 300 PSI|
|Process Media||316L SS|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Core Sensors CS14 differential pressure transducer series datasheet|
Below is the model number configuration for the CS14 series from Core Sensors, please contact us for custom configurations not shown.