The NVE BD020-14E medical magnetic sensors are GMR switches specifically designed to run at low voltages from 2.4V with a quiescent current at 0.03μA. The BD020 sensors from NVE are manufactured with NVE’s patented spintronic GMR technology and offers precise detection of low magnetic fields with a typical power consumption of 72nW at 2.4V. Inspected, tested, and qualified for implantable medical devices, they exhibit extremely stable and precise detection of low magnetic fields.
- GMR Nanopower medical magnetic sensor
- Magnetic operate point of 13Oe (typ.)
- Release differeantial 0.5Oe to 8Oe
- Operating voltage of 3VDD (typ.)
- Quiescent current of 0.3μA (typ.) at 2.4V
- Typical power consumption 72nW at 2.4V
- Solid state reliability
- Update frequency 30Hz (typ.)
- Precise detection of low magnetic fields
- Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +125°C
- Ultraminiature ULLGA Package
The NVE BD020-14E medical magnetic sensor covers the following applications:
- Insulin pumps
The below table gives the full specifications of the NVE BD020-14E
1. 1Oe (Oersted) = 1 Gauss in air = 0.1 mT.
2. Large Magnetic Fields WILL NOT damage NVE GMR Sensors.
3. Valid from −20°C to +125°C; see curve on following page for operate/release differential vs. temperature.
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.