Caddock MPM20 Series
The MPM20 Kool-Pak® power film resistors from Caddock are pure tin free design for high performance industrial and military applications in TO-220 style power package with metal mounting tab. The resistance range is from 0.02Ω up to 10kΩ with a power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature. The MPM20 series tolerance is ±1.0% (±0.5% is available for most resistance values). MPM20 series uses Caddock’s proven Micronox® resistance film system to provide a compact heat sink mountable resistor. The non-inductive design makes this resistor ideal in high frequency communications, power switching circuits and snubbers.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Pure tin free design for high performance industrial and military applications
- Resistance values available between 0.02Ω and 10kΩ
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.02Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.99Ω), -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 1Ω to 4.99Ω) and -20 to +50 ppm/°C (from 5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±1.0% (±0.5% is available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature
- Maximum voltage 300V
- Single screw mounting simplifies resistor attachment to the heat sink
- Low profile provides an easier fit in tight places with a moulded case for environmental protection
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages. This experience will help you get the most out of this unique family of surface-mount power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MPM20 resistor:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating||20W|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.