Merit Sensor BP Series
- Blood pressure sensor
- Pressure range from -30 mmHg up to +300 mmHg
- Excellent burst pressure
- Operating temperature of +15°C to +40°C
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading (-30 to +50 mmHg) and ±3% of reading (+50 to +3000 mmHg)
- Compliant with AAMI BP22 specifications
- Dielectric gel barrier
- Fully tested
- Solid state piezoresistive sensor
- Suitable for air, gases and liquids
Typical applications for the Merit SensorTM BP series include:
- Disposable blood pressure measurement
- Kidney dialysis machines
- Infusion pumps
- Surgical procedures
Please see below the specifications for the Merit BP series:
1. Assumes 6 VDC, 22°C and after five second warm-up unless otherwise specified.
2. Output of sensor with no pressure applied and a150 KΩ resistor shorted across + IN to + OUT.
3. Over a temperature range of 15°C to 40°C
4. Normalised offset/bridge voltage – 8 hours after 20 second warm-up
5. Combined effect of sensitivity, repeatability, non-linearity and hysteresis errors
6. Sterilisation performed by customer.
|Accuracy||±1% of reading (-30mmHg to 50mmHg)|
±3% of reading (50mmHg to 300mmHg)
|Additional Features||Blood pressure sensor is designed for medical applications such as disposable blood pressure measurement, kidney dialysis machines, infusion pumps and surgical procedure. Excellent burst pressure with a dielectric gel barrier, solid state piezoresistive sensor and with air, liquid and gas compatibility|
|Operating Temperature||+15°C to +40°C|
|Pressure Range||-30 mmHg to 300 mmHg|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is an example of the part number break down for the bp series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.