The AHL024-14E digital GMR sensors are ultraminiature magnetic switches designed to run on 1.5V batteries with extremely low power consumption of less than 1µW (at 0.9V supply). Manufactured using NVE’ Spintronic GMR technology, this sensor is internally duty cycled at 110Hz (typ.) depending on the supply voltage. The AHL series from NVE are considered ideal for battery-powered devices such as gas and water meters or portable instrumentation.
- GMR low power switch sensor
- Precision magnetic operate point of 28Oe (typ.)
- Magnetic release point 2Oe
- Supply voltage between 0.9V and 2.4V
- Quiescent current of 0.095μA (typ.) at 1.4V
- Precise detection of low magnetic fields
- Duty-cycled at 40Hz to 260Hz (typ.) depending on the supply voltage
- Power of 1.1μW at 2.4v
- Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Ultraminiature ULLGA Package
The NVE AHL024-14E GMR nanopower digital switches covers the following applications:
- Portable instruments
- Utility meters
- Lithium cell powered applications
- Harvested power applications
The below table gives the full specifications of the NVE AHL series including the AHL024-14E
1. Operation from -20°C to -40°C at supply voltage less than 1V may not meet specifications.
2. Soldering profile per JEDEC J-STD-020C, MSL 1.
|Magnetic Orientation||Cross axis|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Output Configuration||Current sink to 100μA|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.