The NVE BD927-14E nanopower medical sensor GMR switches specifically designed to run at low voltages from 0.9V with a typical power consumption of 13.5µW . The BD927 sensors from NVE are manufactured with NVE’s patented spintronic GMR technology and offers a typical magnetic operate point of 15Oe. They exhibit extremely stable and precise detection of low magnetic fields the sensors are Inspected, tested, and qualified for implantable medical devices, .
- Low voltage digital switch
- Magnetic operate point of 15Oe (typ.)
- Magnetic release point of 4.5Oe
- Operating voltage of 1.25VDD (typ.)
- Quiescent current of 0.15μA (typ.) at 0.9V
- Typical power consumption 13.5μW at 0.9V
- Solid state reliability
- Typical frequency response of 100Hz
- Precise detection of low magnetic fields
- Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Ultraminiature ULLGA Package
The NVE BD927-14E medical magnetic sensor covers the following applications:
- Insulin pumps
The below table gives the full specifications of the NVE BD927-14E
1. 1Oe (Oersted) = 1 Gauss in air = 0.1 mT.
2. Large Magnetic Fields WILL NOT damage NVE GMR Sensors.
3. Valid from −20°C to −40°C at supply voltages less than 1V may not meet specifications.
|Hysteresis||0.25Oe to 6.5Oe|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.