- Precision digital magnetic sensor
- Latching bipolar operation (South field ON, North field OFF)
- Extremely low operate points for high sensitivity and wide airgaps
- Operating supply voltage +4.5V to +30V
- Frequency response 100KHz
- Quiescent supply current 4.5mA (max) at Vcc=12V
- Digital switch output
- Operating temperature range −40°C to +125°C
- Miniature TDFN6 package
The ADV001-00E sensor is extremely sensitive, and highly stable, over a temperature range of −40°C to +125°C. This gives the ADV001 sensor better airgap performance and switching precision than other products. The magnetic field should be applied across the axis of the IC, and the output is on/off open-collector current-sinking, requiring external pull-up resistors to be incorporated into the design.
Typical applications for the ADV series include:
- Ring magnet encoder ‐ ideal for detecting the alternating North/South poles of a ring magnet
- Linear actuator ‐ two travel limits can be provided with a single sensor by positioning North pole and one limit and a South pole at the other.
The below table gives the full specifications of the NVE ADV magnetic sensor series including the ADV001-10E:
1. Vol at Vcc = 4.5V may exceed 0.4V
2. 1Oe (Oersted) = 1 Gauss in air &equals 0.1mT
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.