Rhopoint M210/9B probe and contact connector lead set for M210 Milliohm Meter
Optional set of probe and contact connector lead set for Rhopoint Instruments' M210 Milliohm Meter. The M210/9B set includes two leads connecting to the Milliohm Meter by two 4mm plugs. Each lead has an insulated crocodile clip at the end, which clips onto the circuit, and a 4mm Oz plug with attachable test probe which can be used for taking measurements at different positions. The leads are supplied in 1m length as standard, but any length can be supplied upon request. As the resistance of the wire plays no part in the measuring, this does not affect accuracy of the meter.
M210/9B set of leads is an optional extra, it is not part of the standard M210 Milliohm Meter package.
- An optional, non-standard set of two test leads for M210 Milliohm Meters
- 4-terminal connection facilitated by one crocodile clip and two test probes
- Can be supplied in any length (1m supplied as standard if not specified)
- The length of the leads does not affect accuracy of measurement
- The Milliohm Meter is not included
The drawing and operation details of the M210/9B lead set can be seen below:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.