In the last preview, Rhopoint Energy presented the new Emerson PaineTM 420-22-0010 temperature and pressure transmitter recently introduced to the UK market. They are now introducing another of the Emerson PaineTM pressure transmitter family – the 310-38-0050 model. This ultra-miniature sensor has been designed with extreme downhole corrosive environment applications, where space is tight, in mind.
Offering high cycling, high-temperature and high-pressure capabilities all with only a 54mm body length and 9.4mm diameter, this sensor is one of the smallest of its kind currently on the market without compromise in quality or capabilities.
The key specifications include:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +218°C
- Selection of pressure ranges up to 0-25,000 PSIA
- mV/V Output
- Built in temperature measurement (platinum RTD)
- Accuracy of 0.025% of the full scale
- Drift less than 0.05% of the full scale over 60 days
- Ultra-miniature – 0.37” (9.4mm) in diameter and 2.1” (54mm) long
- Suitable for use in fluids or gases compatible with alloy UNS NO7718, solution annealed and aged to a minimum hardness of 40HRC Inconel® 718
The 310-38-0050 series is a sensor of choice for downhole tools (MWD, LWD or wireline), artificial lift and subsea risers and hydraulics – applications where accuracy of the real-time data, stability and long-term performance are of vital importance.
As with most of Emerson PaineTM pressure transducers, the 310-38-0050 series can be customised to non-standard pressure ranges and transmitter options for fit-for-use designs. Rhopoint Energy’s own sensor experts are able to help design and customise the sensor to customer’s requirements locally in the UK.
The PaineTM 310-38-0050 transmitter will be next showcased by Rhopoint Energy at SPE Offshore Exhibition in Aberdeen on 3-6 September 2019. Stop by to speak to our engineers at stand 3A91 or book a meeting via firstname.lastname@example.org.