The HVA24 precision high voltage axial resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a voltage rating of 20kV, a power rating of 5W and a resistance range from 100kΩ up to 50GΩ all in a cylindrical axial leaded through-hole package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide superior precision, non-inductive thick-film resistors. HVA resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.1% (100kΩ to 100MΩ), TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C and VCR down to 0.1 ppm/V.
- Cylindrical high voltage axial leaded resistor
- Available in any resistance between 100kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- Tolerances as low as ±0.1% (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C)
- VCR as low as ±0.1 ppm/V
- Maximum voltage rating of 20kV
- Maximum power rating of 5W
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +225°C
- Custom configurations and sizes available upon request
Ohmcraft’s HVA24 high voltage axial leaded through-hole resistor series offers a body length of 50.8mm (+0.76/-2.03mm) and a diameter of 7.87mm (±0.38mm). The lead length is 25.4mm (minimum) with a diameter of 1.02mm (±0.05mm).
The HVA series is produced using an Alumina substrate, coated in high-temperature silicone conformal and fitted with stainless steel end caps. The leads are solderable Gold and Nickel plated copper (RoHS compliant).
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
Exxelia Ohmcraft HVA24 Specifications Table
|Resistance value||100kΩ to 50GΩ|
|Tolerance||±0.1% / ±0.25% / ±0.5% / ±1% / ±2% / ±5% / ±10% / ±20%|
|TCR||±50 ppm/°C / ±100 ppm/°C / ±200 ppm/°C|
|Temperature range||-55°C to +225°C|
|Short term overload/overvoltage||ΔR 0.5% max|
|Thermal shock||ΔR 0.25% max|
|Shock and vibration||ΔR 0.5% max|
|Load life (1000 hours)||ΔR 0.5% max|
|Insulation Resistance||10,000 MΩ min|