The EQ ultra-precision resistor series from Alpha Electronics offers highly stable wire-bondable resistors with a maximum resistance up to 60kΩ. By utilising Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, they are able to produce resistors with low temperature coefficients and excellent long-term stability.
- Wire-bondable ultra-precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 30Ω and 60kΩ
- Tight tolerance of ±0.05% for resistances between 100Ω and 60kΩ (±0.1% for resistances between 30Ω and 100Ω)
- Tight TCR of ±5 ppm/°C (from -55°C up to +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 40V
- Maximum working current of 0.35A
- Power rating of 0.125W (at +70°C)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +70°C
- Working temperature from -65°C up to +125°C
The Alpha EQ resistors offer similar specifications to the Alpha MP and MQ resistor series in terms of power ratings, tolerances and resistance values available but are wire-bondable variants.
These ultra-precision, highly stable resistors are ideal for precision hybrid applications such as A/D hybrids.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Alpha EQ series: