The HC0303 high ohmic bondable chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a resistance range from 10kΩ up to 10GΩ all in very small 0303 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide an entirely new level of performance and stability in thick-film surface-mount resistors. HC0303 resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±1%, TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C and VCR down to 1 ppm/V.
- 2-terminal high ohmic, bondable, surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10kΩ and 10GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 0303 chip size
- Tolerances of ±1%, ±2%, ±5% ,±10% or ±20%
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C)
- Maximum voltage rating of 50V
- Maximum power rating of 0.05W
Ohmcraft’s HC0303 high ohmic surface-mount resistors are available with wire-bondable Gold (Au) terminations.
Standard case sizes for the HC series are 0202, 0303, 0403, 0404, 0502 and 0505, with custom case sizes available.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
Exxelia Ohmcraft HC0303 Specifications Table
|Resistance value||10kΩ to 10GΩ|
|Tolerance||±1% / ±2% / ±5% / ±10% / ±20%|
|TCR||±50 ppm/°C / ±100 ppm/°C / ±200 ppm/°C / ±>200 ppm/°C|
|Temperature range||-55°C to +150°C|
|Short term overload/overvoltage||ΔR 0.1% max|
|Load life||ΔR 0.1% max|
|Thermal shock||ΔR 0.1% max|