The HC0505 high ohmic bondable chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a resistance range from 1kΩ up to 50GΩ all in very small 0505 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide an entirely new level of performance and stability in thick-film surface-mount resistors. HC0505 resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.5%, TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C and VCR down to 1 ppm/V.
- 2-terminal high ohmic, bondable, surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 0505 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±0.5%
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C)
- Maximum voltage rating of 100V
- Maximum power rating of 0.1W
Ohmcraft’s HC0505 high ohmic surface-mount resistors are available with wire-bondable Gold (Au) terminations.
Standard case sizes for the HC series are 0202, 0303, 0403, 0404, 0502 and 0505, with custom case sizes available.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the HC series including the HC0505:
1Other custom case sizes are available.
2The continuous maximum voltage applied cannot exceed the maximum power rating.