The IPS series of ceramic industrial pressure transducers from Cynergy3 utilises piezo-resistive ceramic sensing technology to achieve excellent accuracy (<±0.25% of the full scale BFSL) and a microprocessor based amplifier for stability, making it an ideal device for industrial applications. The IPS pressure transducer is available with selection of pressure ratings (between -1 and 400 bar G) and outputs (4-20mA, 0-100mV or 0-5V). Moreover, the sensor features stainless steel housing ensuring excellent media compatibility. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable.
- Industrial pressure transducers
- Piezo-resistive, thick-film, ceramic sensor
- Stainless steel housing for excellent media compatibility
- Accuracy <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL)
- Temperature range (media temperature) of -40°C to 135°C
- Excellent operational life at over 100×106 cycles
- Process connection via 1/4″ BSP male
The IPS series of pressure transducers is available in several output and pressure range options. Further customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IPS pressure transducer series include:
- Various industrial applications
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IPS series: