Cynergy3 RSF56 PPS Compact Internal Fitting Float Switch Series
The RSF56 internal fitting Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS) float switches are part of the RSF50 series offering compact design and a number of options including choice of maximum power (25VA or 100VA), mounting (1/8" mounting thread or M12 connector), viton or nitrile gaskets and ETFE or PVC leadouts. The RSF56 switches can be mounted either from the bottom or from the top of the tank and therefore access to the inside of the tank is required. The switch action may be reversed by removing the float, inverting it and refitting to the stem. The RSF56 float switches are WRAS (with PVC leadouts only), NSF and UL approved and can be operated in temperature range up to -10°C to +120°C (with ETFE leadout option).
- Compact Internal Fitting Float Switches
- Grey PPS body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Supplied with PVC 16/0.2 or ETFE 19/0.2 leadouts
- Switching action reversible by inverting the float
- Selection of maximum power rating - 25VA or 100VA
Temperature range between -10°C and +105°C (+120° for ETFE leadout option)
- Selection of 1/8" NPT mounting thread or M12x1.75 electrical connection
- Options with M12 connector are supplied with suitable gasket depending on the leadout type (nitrile for PVC, viton for ETFE leadouts)
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series of float switches include:
- Size sensitive applications
- Vending machines
- Printing machines
- Chemical dosing equipment
Customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series including the RSF56 switches:
|Contact Form||Normally-open (can be reversed by inverting and refitting the float)|
|Maximum Power Rating||
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +120°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is a list of available part numbers within the Cynergy3 RSF50 Float Switch Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.