Cynergy3 RSF57 Series
The RSF57 internal fitting Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) float switches are part of the RSF50 series offering compact design and a number of options including choice of maximum power (25VA or 100VA), mounting (1/8" mounting thread or M12 connector) and viton or nitrile gaskets. The RSF57 switches can be mounted either from the bottom or from the top of the tank and therefore access to the inside of the tank is required. The switch action may be reversed by removing the float, inverting it and refitting to the stem. The RSF57 float switches are NSF and UL approved and can be operated in temperature range between -10°C and +105°C.
- Compact Internal Fitting Float Switches
- Green PVDF body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Supplied with 100cm PTFE 7/0.2 leadouts
- Switching action reversible by inverting the float
- Selection of maximum power rating - 25VA or 100VA
Temperature range between -10°C and +105°C
- Selection of 1/8" NPT mounting thread or M12x1.75 electrincal connection
- Options with M12 connector are offered with a selection of nitrile or viton gaskets
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series of float switches include:
- Size sensitive applications
- Vending machines
- Printing machines
- Chemical dosing equipment
Customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series including the RSF57 switches:
|Contact Form||Normally-open (can be reversed by inverting and refitting the float)|
|Maximum Power Rating||
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +105°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is a list of available part numbers within the Cynergy3 RSF50 Float Switch Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.