Cynergy3 RSF83 Series
The RSF83 external fitting nylon float switches are part of the RSF80 series offering compact design and a choice of maximum switching power (25VA or 100VA) and mounting (flying leads or M12 connector). As these switches are mounted through the tank wall via 1/2" NPT thread, access to the inside of the tank is not necessary. The switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180° (make on rise - N/O or make on fall - N/C) and can be operated in temperature range between -20°C and +75°C.
- Compact External Fitting Float Switches
- Black nylon body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by simply rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating - 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -20°C and +75°C
- Supplied with 100cm PVC 16/0.2 leadouts or M12 circular connector socket
- WRAS approved
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series of float switches include:
- Diesel generators
- Hydraulic oil level measurement
- Gearbox oil level measurement
Customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series including the RSF83 switches:
|Contact Form||Normally-open (can be reversed by mounting the switch rotated by 180°)|
|Maximum Power Rating||
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +75°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is a list of available part numbers within the Cynergy3 RSF80 Float Switch Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.