Cynergy3 RSF87 PVDF Compact External Fitting Float Switch Series
The RSF87 external fitting Polyvynilidene Fluoride (PVDF) float switches are part of the RSF80 series offering compact design and options including maximum switching power (25VA or 100VA) and mounting (flying leads or M12 connector). As these switches are mounted through the tank wall via 1/2" NPT thread, access to the inside of the tank is not necessary. The switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180° (make on rise - N/O or make on fall - N/C) and can be operated in temperature range between -10°C and +105°C.
- Compact External Fitting Float Switches
- Green polyvinylidene (PVDF) body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by simply rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating - 25VA or 100VA
Temperature range between -10°C and +105°C
- Selection of M12 connector or 100cm PTFE 7/0.2 leadouts
- UL and NSF approved
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series of float switches include:
- Diesel generators
- Hydraulic oil level measurement
- Gearbox oil level measurement
Customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series including the RSF87 switches:
|Contact Form||Normally-open (can be reversed by mounting the switch rotated by 180°)|
|Maximum Power Rating||
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +105°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is a list of available part numbers within the Cynergy3 RSF80 Float Switch Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.