Core Sensors CS84 series
The CS84 intrinsically safe differential pressure transducer series from Core Sensors is designed for various applications in hazardous areas with CSA and ABS approvals. The options include differential pressure ranges of up to 50 PSI, with 1/4” NPT or FNPT process connections and a choice of electrical outputs. The CS84 from Core comes with a 316L SS oil filled sensor element which provides excellent stability over a wide operating temperature range of −40°C to +80°C while offering corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases by offering a robust package with an accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL. The compact designs makes it a perfect solution for differential measurement applications in confined spaces.
- Intrinsically safe differential pressure transducer
- Differential pressure range of up to 50 PSI
- Maximum line pressure of 500 PSI
- Operating temperature −40°C to +80°C
- Accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL
- Burst pressure of 3x rated differential pressure
- Stability (1 year) of ≤ ±0.25% of FS
- Pressure cycles of 4 million
- Electrical output options of 4-20mA, 1-5V, 1-6V, 0.5-4.5V ratiometric or 0.5-2.5V non-ratiometric
- 316L SS diaphragm / oil filled sensor element
- 1/4” NPT or FNPT process connections
Approvals for the Core CS84 series include:
- CSA Class I, division 1, groups C, D T4
- Class I, zone 0 AEx ia IIB T4 Ga; Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- ABS (American bureau of shipping)
Potential applications for the Core CS84 series include:
- Cryogenic bulk tank level measurement
- External fuel tank level measurement
- Compression systems
- Test stands
Please see the below performance and thermal tables for the Core CS84 series:
* Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability
**Max line pressure is the highest equal common mode pressure that can be applied to the sensor without damage.
***Overpressure and burst pressure are the maximum differential pressure that can be applied to the high or low side before damage to the sensor will occur. Please contact us for more information.
|Operating Temperature||−40°C to +80°C|
|Pressure Range||Differential up to 50 PSI|
|Process Media||316L SS|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Core Sensors CS84 intrinsically safe differential pressure transducer series datasheet|
Below is the model number configuration for the C84 series from Core Sensors, please contact us for custom configurations not shown.