SRT CBW 0402 Series
The CBW 0402 non-magnetic bondable chip resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 10Ω up to 100GΩ, power rating of 0.05W and working voltage rating of 60V, all in a small 0402 package. By utilising SRT's thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±5.0% as well as a TCR as low as ±100 ppm/°C (between 10Ω and 100MΩ). The CBW 0402 resistor series has the bottom side completely insulated and features AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face down, for conductive epoxy assembly) or gold termination for wire bonding (US/TC face up) as well as flip chip (face down, for conductive epoxy assembly).
- Flip chip, bondable thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 100GΩ
- 0402 package
- Power rating of 0.05W at +70°C
- Working voltage rating 60V
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 100MΩ
- TCR as low as ±100 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 100MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +155°C
- AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- Gold termination for wire bonding (US/TS, face up) as well as flip chip (face down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- No wrap-around
- Bottom side completely insulated
Orientation in tape (face-up for wire bonding, face-down for flip chip assembly) is to be specified with order. If not specified, face-up is supplied as standard.
The CBW non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +200°C). Please see the separate CBW-HT product pages for further information.
Other sizes and custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CBW 0402 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C...+85°C
2) VCR: typical values, all negative, not available for all TCR values
3) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
|Maximum Power Rating||0.05W (at +70°C)|
|TCR||10Ω up to 100MΩ
|Tolerance||10Ω up to 100MΩ
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT CBW non-magnetic bondable SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors