SRT CHM 2010-HT Series
The CHM 2010-HT high temperature, high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHM 2010 range, while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a wide resistance range from 100kΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 0.5W and voltage rating of 1500V trimmed or 2000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 2010 surface mount package. By utilising SRT's meander structured thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±1% (between 100kΩ and 1GΩ) as well as a TCR of ±25 ppm/°C (between 100kΩ and 10GΩ) and a VCR as low as ±25 ppm/V (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ). The CHM 2010-HT resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature, meander structured surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 100kΩ and 1TΩ
- 2010 package
- Power rating of 0.5W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 1500V trimmed or 2000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±1% over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 1GΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 100kΩ to 10GΩ
- VCR as low as ±25 ppm/V over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 100MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHM 2010-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives full specifications of the standard CHM series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C...+85°C
3) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available
|Maximum Power Rating||0.5W (at +70°C)|
|TCR||100kΩ up to 10GΩ
|Tolerance||100kΩ up to 100MΩ
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT high temperature CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series SMD chip resistor datasheet|
|SRT standard CHM high ohmic meander structured SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors