SRT CHR 1206 Series
The CHR 1206 non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.125W and voltage rating of 100V trimmed or 200V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 0805 surface mount package. By utilising SRT's thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±0.5% (between 100Ω and 1MΩ) and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between +25°C and +85°C). The CHR 0805 resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- Surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 1206 package
- Power rating of 0.125W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 100V trimmed or 200V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±0.5% over the resistance range of 100Ω up to 1MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +155°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- RF versions available (untrimmed resistors)
- No organics
Zero ohm jumper option available with a resistance value of less than 0.05Ω.
The CHR non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +300°C). Please see the separate CHR-HT product pages for further information.
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CHR 0805 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value): +25°C...+85°C
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal Power Mode: 2W as CHR 2512-HT (P70=2W, P300=0W) and 3W as CHR 4020-HT (P70=3W, P300=0W) respectively. Higher power rating requires an adequate heat removal (e.g. increased solder pads or Copper thicknesses). The user has to guarantee, that solder joints will not run over their load limit. The resistor must not exceed the specified operating temperature range
|Maximum Power Rating||0.25W (at +70°C)|
|TCR||1Ω up to 10Ω
|Tolerance||1Ω up to 10Ω
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT CHR high ohmic SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors