SRT Microcéramique High Voltage NP0 Capacitor Series (2kV-10kV)
The NP0 (Type 1) high voltage, ultra-stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a vast range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 0.47pF to 47nF across a range of chip sizes from 1206 to 8060, selection of tolerances (±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%. ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%), voltages (2kV, 3kV, 4kV, 5kV and 10kV) and a wide range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the NP0 capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability, as well as zero aging rate up to 10000 hours, zero voltage coefficient of capacitance and change of capacitance with frequency, and very low temperature coefficient of capacitance. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
- High voltage, ultra-stable ceramic, chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 0.47pF and 47nF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 1206 to 8060
- Dissipation factor under 10.10-4 at 1Vrms and 1kH (or 1MHz)
- Temperature coefficient of ±30ppm
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 2kV, 3kV, 4kV, 5kV and 10kV
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%. ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
- Termination options include Palladium-Silver, Gold-plated Silver, Tin-plated Nickel, Tin-plated Copper and flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While the NP0 series offers a large number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please Contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The dielectric strength test for the NP0 capacitors is performed per method 103 of EIA 198-2-E
Typical applications for the SRT-MC NP0 series of high voltage ceramic capacitors include:
- Applications where high stability of dielectric characteristics is required
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the NP0 high voltage series between 2kV and 10kV:
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microcéramique High Voltage NP0 Capacitor series (2kV - 10kV) datasheet|
|SRT Microcéramique's Microflex - Innovative flexible termination option for chip capacitors|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique's series of High Voltage NP0 Capacitors (2kV - 10kV):
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.