SRT Microcéramique High Voltage X7R Capacitor Series (200V-1kV)
- High voltage, ceramic, chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 100pF and 1.5µF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0603 to 5440
- Dissipation factor under 0.025 at 1kHz for C ≥ 1nF and under 0.025 at 1MHz for C ≤ 1nF
- Temperature coefficient of ±30ppm
- Voltage ratings of 200V, 250V, 500V, 630V or 1000V
- Selection of tolerances: ±5%, ±10%, ±20% or -20% to +80%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The X7R (Type 2) high voltage, stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a vast range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 100pF to 1.5µF across a range of chip sizes from 0603 to 5440, selection of tolerances (±5%, ±10%, ±20% or -20% to +80%), voltages (200, 250, 500, 630 or 1000V) and a wide range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the X7R capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
- Tin-plated Nickel
- Tin-plated Copper
- Flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While this capacitor series offers a large number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please Contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The dielectric strength test for the X7R capacitors is performed per method 103 or EIA 198-2-E. For the 250Vdc models, 250% of rated voltage is applied; for the 500Vdc model it is a minimum of 150% of the rated voltage and for the 630Vdc and 1000Vdc models the applied voltage is minimum of 120% of the rated voltage.
Typical applications for the SRT-MC X7R high voltage series of ceramic capacitors include:
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the X7R high voltage series between 200V and 1000V:
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
|TCR||±15% (with 0Vdc applied)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microcéramique High Voltage X7R Capacitor series (200V - 1kV) datasheet|
|SRT Microcéramique's Microflex - Innovative flexible termination option for chip capacitors|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique's series of High Voltage X7R Capacitors (200V - 1kV):
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.