SRT Microcéramique Chip Capacitors with Negative TC
- Ceramic chip MLCC capacitors with negative temperature coefficient (TC)
- Temperature coefficients of N150, N220, N330 and N470 at ±60ppm, N750 and N1200 at ±120ppm
- Available in capacitance ratings between 0.47pF and 8.2nF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0603 to 1210
- Dissipation factor under 10.10-4 at 1Vrms and 1kH (or 1MHz)
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 50V or 100V
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.1pF, ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The NP0 (C0G) ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series with negative TC from SRT Microcéramique offers a wide range of options to suit any demand, including a selection of negative temperature coefficients (N150±60ppm, N220±60ppm, N330±60ppm, N470±60ppm, N750±120ppm, N1200±120ppm), as well as capacitance between 0.47pF to 8.2nF across a range of chip sized from 0603 to 1210, wide selection of tolerances (±0.1pF, ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10% and ±20%), voltages (50V or 100V) and a range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the NP0 capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability, as well as zero aging rate up to 10000 hours, zero voltage coefficient of capacitance and change of capacitance with frequency, and very low temperature coefficient of capacitance. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
- Tin-plated Nickel
- Tin-plated Copper
- Flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While this capacitor series offers a large number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please Contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The dielectric strength test for the NP0 capacitors with negative TC is performed per method 103 or EIA 198-2-E with 250% of the rated voltage applied.
Typical applications for the SRT-MC NP0 series of ceramic capacitors with negative TC include:
- Temperature compensation applications
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the NP0 series with the negative TC:
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microceramique Capacitors with Negative TC series datasheet|
|SRT Microcéramique's Microflex - Innovative flexible termination option for chip capacitors|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique's series of Capacitors with Negative TC:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.