- Inrush current limiting thermistor
- Resistance of 5Ω (at 25°C)
- Maximum steady state current of 2A
- Maximum recommended energy of 10J
- Body temperature of +124°C at maximum current
- Maximum disc diameter 8mm
Underwriters Laboratories® Inc. (UL) is an independent product safety certification organization Based in Northbrook, Illinois.
UL develops standards and test procedures for products, materials, components, assemblies, tools and equipment, chiefly dealing with product safety.
UL does not “approve” products. Rather it evaluates products, components, materials and systems for compliance to specific requirements, and permits acceptable products to carry a UL certification mark, as long as they remain compliant with the standards.