More about Caddock
High Performance, High Stability Film Resistors
- Wide range of surface-mount as well as both axial and radial through-hole precision resistor and resistor network packages
- Precision low and high ohmic, high voltage, high temperature and non-inductive high power resistors
- Own Micronox© and Tetrinox© film technologies which offer very low TCR characteristics
- Low TCR custom resistors, resistor networks and selected/matched resistor sets available
For their official website, please visit www.caddock.com
Who is Caddock Electronics Inc?
Caddock Electronics Inc., founded in 1962, manufactures High-Performance Film Resistor Products including:
- Non-Inductive Power Film Resistors
- Current Sense Resistors in TO-Style, Axial Lead, Radial Lead and SMT packages
- High Voltage Resistors
- Voltage Dividers
- Low TC Precision and Ultra-Precision Resistors
- Resistor Networks
- Transient Tolerant Precision Resistors
- High-Temperature Resistors
- RF Resistors
- Matched Resistor Sets
- Custom Resistor Devices
Caddock uses unique resistance film technologies and process technologies to create solutions for performance demanding applications. Their product line consists of over 250 models, all of which are manufactured at their facilities in Roseburg, Oregon USA.
The Caddock business focus is to develop and manage unique material and process technologies with a commitment to the conservative producibility of high-performance, high-quality resistor products that provide technical solutions for our customers.