- Thermosensitive through-hole resistor
- Resistance range from 5Ω to 100Ω
- Tolerance from ±0.5% available
- TCR of linear +4250 ±1% ppm/°C
- Power rating of 0.125W (at +70°C)
- Temperature range from -65°C to +125°C
Looking for Thermosensitive Resistors?
The below manufacturers are all of our authorised partners that produce Thermosensitive Resistors or related products.
Here at Rhopoint Components, we offer a range of highly accurate, through-hole and surface-mount thermosensitive resistors from Alpha Electronics. These ultra-precision resistors utilise metal foil technology to achieve resistivity values changing linearly (or almost linearly) as the temperature changes, which makes them a perfect choice for use in cold junction references for thermocouples, temperature compensation and temperature sensing applications. The Alpha thermosensitive resistors are generally available in any resistance value within a given range and with a choice of different tolerances, while the most popular values are available from stock for quick delivery.